Monday, November 21, 2011

California!

A few short updates. :) We had a great trip to Manhattan Beach to visit grandma and grandpa. Here are a few pictures... more to come IYH. We also got to spend shabbos with the L Family in Atlanta on the way out and shabbos with the F Family on the way back. It was all so nice, and just as nice to come home to sleep in our own beds.

Grandpa and 4/8ths of the grandkids!

Eli & Avi in the Rose Garden

Raizel with her Uncle Dan

Skating on The Strand

So much more, but bed is calling.

2 comments:

AMJ said...

Love the pics! It is so great to see pics of the kids since it has been years since I have seen the older 2 and I have never met the younger ones! This reminds me to ask GL for your e-mail so we can be in touch!

Happy Channukah!

alpidarkomama said...

Thanks! My email is my first name at my last name. :)