Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fun Puzzle and Activity Book

I picked up this book, How Deep is the Sea, for Amirah at either Fred Meyer or Target quite a few months ago. She picks this book up constantly and loves doing the many different activities. It has everything: dot-to-dots, math, drawing, puzzles, reading, crossword puzzles, word searches, maps, biology/ecology, word scrambles, mazes... lots more. There are several books in the series too. I'm sure this book will last quite a while since it has 233 pages, but when it's used up it will be well worth buying another. It cost $13, but we'll definitely get our money's worth out of it.

Okay, I promise, that's all the blogging I'm going to do tonight. So many things on my mind, and things that I want to keep records of as we go along. This blog is my memory! :)

No comments: